Wednesday, February 3, 2010

220v Generator Head My 6000 Watt 110/220v Generator Only Puts Out 5.2 Volts. Whats Wrong?

My 6000 watt 110/220v generator only puts out 5.2 volts. Whats wrong? - 220v generator head

I have bought recently for a "Rig Master Generator 6000 Watt head. The man said, it works, but has been used since January 2007. Federation I connected directly to a 11HP Honda engine. I can 't receive any energy. If you are connected to a voltmeter, I can see that the production of only 5.2 volts. Whats wrong with it? "I hope the guys do not screw me, I think it is a" Markon "generator of the mark, but it was a Rig Master Power Unit. It is made in England, but the company that distributes think it is Ontario, Canada under the label of the device. Can anyone help? I read somewhere that the capacitor may be necessary to load or something. But if this were the case wouldnt be 5 volts, which is sufficient to drive?

3 comments:

fireman said...

Brushes can also be bad or ahmeture. When the generator was running a lot or can be created, ahmeture rust or corrode, causing damage to use the brush. A brush can be realtively inexpensive and clean ahmeture. I had a welder connected to gas generator is similarly arranged and brushes. Good luck.

Jim W said...

Take it to repair the generators, it does not own facilities. I suspect that one of the feedback loops of the diode is open and should be replaced br. There are special tools, training and experience to repair these units.

poppajoe... said...

You probably have a loose cable or a bad voltage regulator.
He needs someone to serve this small producer, and he knows check it out.

Post a Comment