Saturday, February 6, 2010

First Check Drug Test Accuracy One Time Weed Usage; MEPS Physical Soon?

One time weed usage; MEPS physical soon? - first check drug test accuracy

Okay, before anyone says anything, I know I've made a mistake. Nobody on this planet can beat me more than I deserve to now.

That is the situation:

On 11 August, I was smoking (2 bowls of wet grass, which is what she calls it) with a friend, and was the first time that I smoked weed in almost 2 years.

Of course, I was an idiot. A month ago I talked to a recruiter about the recruiting (Believe me, I know that 0-tolerance policy for drug use, and given the little I have touched this office, I n 'have no interest or desire to always put it on my body again) and set a date for the vote October 13th (next Monday).

I'm 5'8, 160-165 pounds, male, very vigorous exercise most days of the week.

My question is:

With nearly 9 weeks since I smoked (about 62-63 days, if you want to be on certain times and others), what are the possibilities that may exist Mrs drug test?

I'm almost 100 percent positive TThe hat is a urinalysis, but I still see differences between the sources in the detection window of THC metabolites (from 3 days to 6 months, depending on where you can see series) and I'm happy for an un - sense, common response.

Of course I can not exercise common sense when I was smoking 2 bowls. I was stupid and I fell into force. So please, no punishment, because I have done enough for me.

So, please give me your most conservative assumptions can to ensure safety.

I also have 2 home tests (phamatech and Primera Hora), ran both, but can not rely on the accuracy of the deputies is required to be more sensitive. Right?


Thank you guys.

6 comments:

Army RN said...

If you tell the truth, 15 August is a good thing. Quit worrying, DON "T DO IT AGAIN:)

jr_2281 said...

Weed is in your system for thirty days. More Skinney you are, the faster it goes.

HMUSN said...

the fine and having fun.

She did not and do not let me catch type.

Krystal K said...

As far as I know, the tests are the same .. If you are concerned that all the years naicin one days before the test.

younglie... said...

I say this as someone who is currently in the Army can tell me. Not even go to the deputies. Do not worry about this. Be honest with yourself before you try to be honest with us. In fact, they even propose to everything, so do not pull the sympathy card display.

HAVE NOT WE NEED YOU!

We (the military) does not need more pot heads-boo-hoo sorry for his past drug use. Their actions threaten the integrity of all professionals who are currently in the army, tried to join them and change the tradition of integrity. A definition of integrity is honesty, if nobody's looking. When nobody was looking, you're smoking pot. Right?

Boss H said...

99.9% likely to happen if you are a smoker.

View THC residues not on your system automatically after 30 days of stay for occasional use.
After 7-10 days, they have, unless you use frequently, or other health problems. (and then add two extra days to have a poor diet, inactive, or dehydrated regularly).

30-45 day is for people who are the users of the week. and smoking cessation.
If only a casual user would most probably have been well-to-go (clean) before the weekend (since 11 August, Monday was).

So make sure you drink the recommended daily amount of water so that it will not be drained, which is 100%

Do not say anything about the MPs.

The SMKE Moreover, the longer it takes to get our of your system. I've heard people that frequent users can be up to 72 days are clear.

Post a Comment