Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Funny Wedding Invitation Wording For Friends Is This Joke Funny Or Not Funny?

Is this joke funny or not funny? - funny wedding invitation wording for friends

I was happy. My girlfriend and I were out for over a year they decided to marry.

My parents got us in every way, my friends encouraged me and my girlfriend? It was a dream! There was only one thing that bothers me greatly, and one thing was her younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years old, wore tight mini skirts and low-cut blouses. Regularly, when he leaned over to me and I have more than a nice view of her underwear.

It should be well thought out. Never, if no one was nearby. One day little sister called and asked me to check invited to the wedding. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered that he would soon marry, and had feelings and desires for I could not overcome and did not really overcome.

She said she wanted to make love to me once before I married and committed my life, her sister. I was in total shock and could not speak.

She said: "I have in my room, and whether to continue with it and just come to me." I was amazed. I was shocked when I saw frozen mount stairs. When he reached the summit he have his pants and threw them down the stairs at me.

I stayed there for a moment, turned around and walked to the door. I opened the door and left the house. I just went to my car. My future brother was released.

With tears in hisEyes, hugged me and said: "We are very pleased that you have passed our little test. You can not ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.

The moral of this story is: Always keep condoms in your car. "

8 comments:

strangg said...

was a little long, but it's worth lol laugh mate was light and gay.

dark_sha... said...

Lol hahaha joke was part of his history, man nice joke:)

Ksenia said...

It was fun, but an old

beep said...

Oh my god !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
long history, which was worth it! or a 10 and a Star!
haha im still ROTFLOL
Keep em coming!

HopeGrac... said...

It HILARIOUS1! I was not expecting quite the curve. Good work.

Yond Meups said...

Oh ...
He went to the car to get the condoms!
Haha!

Yes I have, and no, I did not really "Oh ..." Thing, but hey, joke, really!

You deserve a star!

Conan said...

RTTTBIPMS (running to the toilet before you pee)

frizbeesk8 ♠♣♦♥ said...

I think it is hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...

Post a Comment