Sunday, February 21, 2010

Alpine Iva- W200 Wire Scheme My Stereo Turns Off At Long Lights....?

My stereo turns off at long lights....? - alpine iva- w200 wire scheme

I drive a Mitsubishi Galant 1998th I have a DVD Player Alpine IVA-W200 Double-DIN touch screen, light 550Watt Amplifier 2 12 "in para. I shall double (Co.) speakers in the rear speakers and the stock. Yesterday I have found in 5 Farad capacitor. I know he is the best system, but now my problem ... hits ...

I know I have connected everything correctly, but when I get stuck in a long light, my head stereo device. the only thing I can think is that to stop, which is not idle high enough to go for power in the system on and off. How can I solve this problem? I'm in the middle of work and looking for an inexpensive way to do this. ALT. is new, but OEM's, and the battery, but not 2 months, and again, the statistics of the OEM, not sure what brand it however. I likand an upgrade to an optimal, but this is the future. How can this problem cheap on the tour? I particularly raise the RPMs. when I bought the car (used for about 1 years) I refused to take her home, because the presence of the court, a quasi-stagnation (auto tranny). The other thing is my remote started, I have a snake, security, and began to reach. not keep the car running (I guess because of the low speeds)

Any help is greatly appreciated ...
Mike

1 comments:

JMann said...

Wow .. some kind of evil ...

For a discussion of the music. I want a big Upgrade 3. These are the cables between the alternator and battery, the battery and the chassis and the chassis and engine. It is simply a certain tension in the charging system. Pay no attention to an optimum. Not the best solution if the generator does not continue with the load. The alt-i is the next step would be updated.

The deadlock.

In fact, there are only three things to prevent the car engine. The air, fuel and ignition. I would say that it lacks at least one of them. I like to do a little maintenance. To see if some of the cheapest things like hats and son, air filter and fuel filter change seems to help. Since sHOURS, or you get too much fuel or not enough air.


Another possibility for the RPMs on the ALT key down, is to install a small diameter pulley. I do not recommend it though. It can damage the alternator or voltage regulator.

Post a Comment