Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dyshidrotic Eczema Treatment Has Anyone Had Good Luck With Any Treatment For Dyshidrotic Eczema?

Has anyone had good luck with any treatment for Dyshidrotic Eczema? - dyshidrotic eczema treatment

I'm on my feet and hands, but my feet are worse. I know little bubbles with liquid (not really, what some more than others filled) and peeling of the skin. I have steroid cream that the doctor has tried to improve but not much. Just wondering if someone has the same type of eczema, and if you are an effective treatment for those found with respect to the class? FYI: No one in my family is suffering, not inherited.

2 comments:

savvygreenmom said...

Our son had severe Eczema all over and nothings seemed to help him. We were so upset that we could not find anything besides potent meds for him. They were not even an answer since they just cover up symptoms and don't actually treat the problem. I have to say that you should consider a good probiotic. Our son began taking Vidazorb chewable probiotics and not only does he love them, but he began clearing up immediately. It was amazing and he no longer has any major flares and only occasional spots here or there. He is now such a happy and healthy little boy and we know it was because of his probiotics - thank you God!

thefunky... said...

First, you have my sympathy. My 10-year-old daughter was with this diagnosis, and suffer enormously, both pain and the schoolyard, when the hands are so bad.
Only full cycle of antibiotics against the powerful and with 1% steroid cream, but it has not helped so far. In fact, the steroid cream done worse. I designed the cream for burns, itching and pain seems to be gone. I see dermitologist another morning, to be so, re-released, if I learn something useful, despite the good luck xx

Post a Comment