Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What Colour Goes With White Furniture Mainly Brown/black Furniture Bedroom With 1-2 White Furniture, What Wall Colour Would Go With It?

Mainly brown/black furniture bedroom with 1-2 white furniture, what wall colour would go with it? - what colour goes with white furniture

My color is brown bed, my closet too brown. My new office is likely to know, but the legs are black, I see a storage drawer, which is black. My room is not big at all, is a few meters wide and long, the roof is not at all high. And is another that my bookshelves are also know what kind of paint go hand in hand with these colors? And please indicate whether the color of the roof, sides or from the side. Thank you!

1 comments:

bluebyou said...

The ceiling must be white. I have a mustard yellow or bright yellow carpet in the room. Add a little yellow pillows on the bed. Let the white walls, and chose a solar array to illuminate everything.

Post a Comment