Monday, January 18, 2010

External Radiation My Psa Is .01 I Had Radical Prostectomy,external Beam Radiation And Hormone Therapy For 2 Years,should I Worry

My psa is .01 i had radical prostectomy,external beam radiation and hormone therapy for 2 years,should i worry - external radiation

01 is very close to 0 You need only look at the good care of themselves. A healthy and free of any chemicals or additives limits and preservative, sugar. Exercise and a good number of vitamins. And above all, no worries, your mind is something very powerful. Stay optimistic and always think positive.
Check out this page on a life of health and nutrition tips and the first page states that a transaction will be available soon.
http://www.recipes-for-a-healthy-home.co ...

2 comments:

pqrama said...

I went through the same thing for over ten years and playing sounds good to me.

Alien said...

I was free of prostate cancer since 1998. I had cryosurgery, and requires no radiation. I have my PSA at least once a year and each time at 01 is what he told by my doctor in order.

Post a Comment