Friday, November 6, 2009

Car Trailer In Scoland What Is The Cost To Haul A Non-drivable Car On A Full Car Trailer Behind A Suburban On The Kansas Turnpike?

What is the cost to haul a non-drivable car on a full car trailer behind a Suburban on the Kansas turnpike? - car trailer in scoland

I know you the cost for each axis. We drive down a suburb and a trailer full of cars. We drive from Sioux Falls, SD in Amarillo, TX, I think it goes over the entire length of the Turnpike from Kansas. Try not to me) for the axes in the ground (trailer? It might weigh? Has someone a number that can communicate with the toll of the toll road? I will try to compare, if it can on the street would be cheaper, the toll road. Thank you.

1 comments:

Indiana Jones said...

I was at a rate of 18 pay-Wheels

Post a Comment