Saturday, November 7, 2009

Throat Abscess More Condition_symptoms Lancing A Throat Abscess...?

Lancing a throat abscess...? - throat abscess more condition_symptoms

I am 13 years old and at the end of January took two weeks for doctors to give me an MRI to find an abscess in the throat that he had. I was very swallow swollen throat with redness, extreme fatigue diffuclty and leave at temperatures up to 103.6 degress F. no longer After starting to drain, and with empty pockets? ANDIFAR they allow a new type of infection in the kettle? Because recently I had minor pain in the neck and I began to feel fatigue and a temperature slightly, and wondered whether the same could be the cause. I know it's probably just a cold, but my family disturbs is the same situation happens again.

2 comments:

MyNameIs... said...

When I was a abscess of the tonsils pierced with a needle and suck some big things, and then with a knife and cut open and emptied. They gave me antibiotics and use mouthwash. If it still hurts and some of the symptoms that you want, doctors may try a different antibiotic.

fisherwo... said...

Yes, I could go back. I would like to contact you doc right person.

Post a Comment