Friday, November 6, 2009

Harry Potter Caricters Nud Harry Potter?

Harry Potter? - harry potter caricters nud

I am a bit of Harry Potter in my library yesterday and out of Harry Potter 7 comes. I've just done a scavenger hunt, and I will be encoded on the last word saved by the letter of other words that ". The correct words are all saved. The word (two words, but) to be encoded is "Caput Draconis". Of course, do something with Harry Potter, and I take all letters can be moved anywhere. I would be happy serious answers. Hungry fans of Harry Potter, I need you now! (Okay it's cheesy, but good)

4 comments:

ilovefre... said...

Wait, here to help. Get the Draconis capita word? Im so confused!

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi ...

jammieco... said...

I though what ur we ask to understand is to decipher "Draconis inhabitants" of anything, but also a sense in the context of Harry Potter. I have tried and use some of its inability to all the cards. ..

if u can use a few letters or words that are much HP as a "Patronus" or "actions" ... Is that what they called u?

your best and make the most of their time / effort of all Potter fans who want to help - I suggest u make ur question more clear.

helengua... said...

I want to really help u, but I do not know what U Want, sorry.

helengua... said...

I want to really help u, but I do not know what U Want, sorry.

Post a Comment