Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pictures Of Cervical Erosion Ive Got Kodak Easy Share Cx 7300 Camera, But It Wont Install To My Computer So I Can Take The Pictures Of Ther?

Ive got kodak easy share cx 7300 camera, but it wont install to my computer so i can take the pictures of ther? - pictures of cervical erosion

She gave me a place to connect the camera with the phone, now in havin problems with their installation, the discovery of new materials, but when I installed it words can not be found, if it s' actions in the last part of the installation. Do I need a disc to help me to install it? If I Where can I get one? Thank you for your help

3 comments:

Max Headroom said...

Connect your camera to your cell phone?

If the PC is the simplest way, ie use a card reader. If you insist, you can very ugly in the Kodak EasyShare software on the site, but you will regret it.

don r said...

Use a card reader to enjoy the pix from the memory card from the camera into the computer. Pull on your desktop so you do not see them. Then you load it on your phone from your desktop. The Kodak Easy Share program is terrible. Slow down your computer, where it is hardly suitable for a bit, so to prevent the installation CD-ROM supplied with the camera. The phones are not very friendly to cameras.

BrokenAn... said...

The camera should come with an installation CD. Otherwise, you can download from the Kodak website.

Post a Comment