Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Early Pregnancy Test More Condition_symptoms Should I Take An Early Pregnancy Test Or Wait?

Should I take an early pregnancy test or wait? - early pregnancy test more condition_symptoms

I went on the pill in the first week in June after 14 years in it. I'm still getting used to my body. I had sex, 16 July and 20 July I ovulate. I hear the sperm can be up to 5 days. Now, a week after ovulation are sore, my breasts. Should I wait until next week to see if my period or early pregnancy test to get? Is it too early to see on a test?

5 comments:

Michelle S said...

It is your body a few times to back away from the platform into the "normalcy" to try to not have too many illusions. It is still too early to test now. If the sperm has managed to survive and fertilize their eggs is the egg fertilized journey of several days in the fallopian tube and implant in the uterine lining. Then take a few days for your body to produce enough hCG to be detected in a test, even if the "Principles File. Since this is only a week since I ovulate, I think you should still at least 4-5 days before the test.

Whitney Cay due November 17!! said...

No, it's too early to see if you get a high quality test. can do what feels good to wait, or go shopping today. Good luck and baby powder, UV --

YAYIIE said...

I think we should wait for u ur waiting for a new location in the heart can be painful, ur going through changes because after pill takin.

ksierra0... said...

Take the quiz!

D man said...

Now suppose they took the advantage in preparing to save the baby in the tissue

Post a Comment