Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pics Of Herpes On The Stomach Early Stage Of Warts And Herpes??? (pics Inside)?

Early stage of warts and herpes??? (pics inside)? - pics of herpes on the stomach

I have 2 simple questions.

1. Once you start with symptoms such as itching, how long after the need for promoting herpes or warts and the development of a child?

2. Can warts and herpes all along, even if U're naked?

I lost my virginity to my GF as 4 months, 3 months, we had sex unprocted. 20 days ago, I realized that the skin has changed right in front of the head of my penis and it is a bit like a rash.

pics.warning ... nsfw

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d16/DaInfamousBxA/photo-2.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d16/DaInfamousBxA/100_0576.jpg

and itchy since then his condition, but only itch when you (underwear, walking and running), especially at work. nothing has changed since I aware of them. it does not deteriorate, but it is not better. until I realized that I had so much time having sex with my girlfriend and since then it seems that I am alone, my penis for a few days to leave even Tho I reduced the amount of sex whoe have.

I also noticed the red dots around the head of my penis, but they appear anything but pearly penile papules.

Thus, if a little of some of his symptoms, had an outbreak now? or at least notice my sex is **** right?

4 comments:

Bo said...

Since you are interested, go to a doctor. But it seems that you can trigger the sebaceous glands. There will be people of both sexes. It is not contagious, not a disease.

be able to keep.

JulzPA said...

Herpes is determined by the herpes simplex virus occurs and when you experience the feeling of itching and burning of the epidemic days (not months) later. the liquid is filled red bumps that are painful.
Genital warts are caused by human papilloma virus and is flesh-colored growths that are not painful. Symptoms of the picture is unclear, but it seems to be yet in full compliance. You can also irritation, dermatitis or keep it clean and see a doctor.

Matt H said...

Genital warts are against HPV is not herpes. There are two different things. Going to the doctor. If bacterial infection can be cured in a few weeks. If you only make things worse and may threaten life.

mahinhin said...

If you are sure it is clean and your girlfriend was a virgin before the assets can not have a fungal infection or yeast cream can heal Clotrimazolum apply at least three times a day.

Post a Comment